Saturday, March 1, 2014

Days 46 and 47: Hormones


Now, I know when most people think of the word hormones, they think of awkward adolescents. But hormones are not just the bane of a fourteen year-old. So here are the past two days regarding hormones.

Day 46: Choose Your Hormone


We looked over our test (I don't want to talk about it). I did not get a C so I'm okay. But it was close. Too close…

We began talking about hormones and their function (aka Endocrine System)

We chose a specific hormone to present on and were to create a podcast explaining the hormone.

Day 47: Don't Choose Oxytocin!


I didn't chose it. But unless you want to talk about some very awkward and intimate things in class do not choose oxytocin.

My podcast was on FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)

For more information on that hormone, check out my blog post on FSH.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment