Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 9: The End (sort of, but not really)


SPOILER ALERT: This blog post contains information about the test that may lull you into a sense of procrastination and a lack of effort to study. If you have not taken the test yet, DO NOT READ THIS POST.

So this test actually wasn't too difficult. There were some things that I could have brushed up on a bit more. And it would have been helpful if I could remember the specifics about a few labs. And it would have also been nice if I realized that zero of something doesn't always mean nothing is happening (gosh Rena, you could have figured that out before you finished the test).

Overall, it was okay. I feel like I overstudied on some parts and understudied on others. Next time, I'll probably start reviewing earlier than two days before the test.

So yeah, lesson for today: If you're freaking out about a test, you should start studying the material the moment you get it.

But if we're being realistic, that probably won't happen because I am a procrastinating teenage girl. But maybe a week in advance would be a good idea.

That's it for today. Short blog post. Until next time

P.S. If you're using highlighter on a test to graph a line, make sure you use either the erasable highlighters (yes that's a thing. Go get it!) or have white out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment