Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 17: Test Day!!

Okay, I'm not going to lie. That test had me at wit's end for most of the week. I was freaking out.  I think I might have collapsed from sheer exhaustion and anxiety maybe twice. This week was just way to hectic.

So the test itself wasn't too bad. I read three questions wrong so I know I got those wrong (stupid!). There's a standard that I need to bring up, which I will do as soon as I get my test back. And, I probably should start slowly studying about a week before the next test. But let's be honest, knowing me it's probably not going to happen.

But I got an A on the test, so that means my overall grade should be an A- (hopefully). So now, after a long and early Saturday (PSATs suck!) I'm going to head to bed...after I finish more work.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment