Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 29/30: That's my life, slowly ending/"I'm a Survivor!!"

Day 29

Test day. Ugh. So tired. Need sleep.

Day 30

You guys!! I did so well on the last test. I should stay up until 3am before test days more often! (Hahaha, no. Never again.)

So we got our tests back and the only thing I really screwed up on was the Hardy Weinberg part, but I fixed it so it's all good!

And now, we move onto cytology!

Cytology is the study of cells. (I just looked that up.) And the first thing we did in class was figure out how microscopes worked.

We had two kinds microscopes: the fancy digital kind, and the normal kind. To be quite honest, I liked the normal kind more.

We looked at cheek cells (provided by yours truly) and leaf cells
Cheek cells! Look at all that crap in my mouth!
Plant cells. So nice and in a line and organized. Kind of like a prison cell…oh wait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment