Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 31: It was that day


So when I was in sixth grade, I was low-key obsessed with Twilight. And when I say "low-key", I mean the exact opposite of that. I know, embarrassing right?

Anyways, in that sorry excuse of a book, there is this scene where Bella and Edward are looking at different cells and chatting and naming all the phases of mitosis.

Well, I didn't know that back in sixth grade but I know that now because that's exactly what we did in class today. And the only thing I could think of the entire bloody time was Twilight.

We looked at the different phases of mitosis, trying to find interphase (which is almost every single cell), prophase (which looks exactly like interphase but isn't), metaphase (which looks like the nucleus turned into a spider), anaphase (where the spider looks like it's being surrounded by a bunch of mini worm things), and telophase (where two cells are better than one)

We looked at plant cells (the same kind of plant cell as Twilight….

Lookie!! I see metaphase! and interphase!

And then we looked at animal cells, which to be quite honest, looked like splotches.
It just looks like blob...
One week until Christmas break!! 

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment